||Australian Research Council
Applications open: 16 September 2014
Request not to assess: 24 October 2014
Internal closing date: 27 October 2014
External closing date: 5pm AEDT, 12 November 2014
||What's in a Linkage Project for researchers
||The objectives of Linkage Projects are to:
- initiate and/or develop long-term strategic research alliances between higher education organisations and other organisations, including industry and end-users, in order to apply advanced knowledge to problems and/or to provide opportunities to obtain national economic, social or cultural benefits;
- buil the scale and focus of research in Strategic Research Priorities;
- provide opportunities for researchers to pursue internationally competitive research in collaboration with organisations outside the higher education sector, targeting those who have demonstrated a clear commitment to high-quality research; and
- encourage growth of a national pool of world-class researchers to meet the needs of the broader Australian innovation system.
||Dependent on employment status of named investigator - refer to ARC Funding rules or contact Research Grants and Contracts
Minimum level of funding is $50,000 per year and the maximum is up to $300,000 per year.
Funds requested from the ARC must be matched by the Partner Organisation(s) with 25% minimum in cash and the total Partner Organisation contributions (cash and in-kind)must at least match the total funding requested from the ARC.
- Read How to apply for an ARC scheme and Prepare a proposal before you start
- Check the Sydney resources for Linkage applicants
- Read the ARC Funding rules and Instructions to applicants
- Submit Request not to assess form (if applicable)
- Create application in RMS and submit draft proposal to Research Grants and Contracts by internal closing date
- Submit complete final application by final application due date.
Sydney resources for applicants
Resources for partner organisations
||Full Linkage contacts