||Australian Research Council
Applications open: 16 September 2015
Request not to assess: 28 October 2015
Internal closing date: 21 October 2015
External closing date: 5pm AEDT, 11 November 2015
||What's in a Linkage Project for researchers
||The objectives of Linkage Projects are to:
- support the initiation and/or development of long-term strategic research alliances between higher education organisations and other organisations, including industry and other research end-users, in order to apply advanced knowledge to problems and/or to provide opportunities to obtain national economic, commercial, social or cultural benefits;
- provide opportunities for internationally competitive research projects to be conducted in collaboration with organisations outside the higher education sector, targeting those who have demonstrated a clear commitment to high-quality research;
- encourage growth of a national pool of world-class researchers to meet the needs of the broader Australian innovation system; and
- build the scale and focus of research in the national Science and Research Priorities
||Dependent on employment status of named investigator - refer to ARC Funding rules or contact Research Grants and Contracts
Minimum level of funding is $50,000 per year and the maximum is up to $300,000 per year.
Funds requested from the ARC must be matched by the Partner Organisation(s) with 25% minimum in cash, and the total Partner Organisation contributions (cash and in-kind) must at least match the total funding requested from the ARC.
- Check the Sydney resources for Linkage applicants
- Read the ARC Funding rules and Instructions to applicants
- Submit Request not to assess form (if applicable)
- Create application in RMS and submit draft proposal to Research Grants and Contracts by internal closing date
- Submit complete final application by final application due date.
Sydney resources for applicants
Resources for partner organisations