Accessing your funds

To access your funds, contact your department’s finance or admin staff member. They will assist you with the post-award financial management of your grant.

Help get your funds quickly: arrange for your finance administrator to assist you in invoicing your granting body.

Funding agreements and obligations

Each grant has individual funding agreements and obligations with which you should familiarise yourself (see below).

The funding contract between the University of Sydney and the granting body is negotiated and executed by the Deputy-Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation) or the Director of Research Grants amd Contracts.

If you need to change your grant

If you need to advise the Funding Agency about any changes to your grant, including requests for variations, please contact the relevant Research Portfolio personnel who will liaise with the ARC or NHMRC on your behalf.

NHMRC funding agreement

All grants funded by the NHMRC are offered in accordance with the Deed of Agreement between the NHMRC and the Administering Institution.

Please read the full Deed of Agreement that applies to your scheme.