How to apply for a University of Sydney scheme
1. Download and read the guidelines
Each grant opportunity has its own set of specific guidelines. These can be found in the individual grant descriptions.
2. Complete the application
3. Local peer-review and administrative check
- Complete the relevant Research Proposal Clearance forms.
4. Print your application form
Make sure you print the required number of copies.
- Check the individual grant descriptions for the correct number.
5. Submit applications to the relevant office by the closing date.
- Check the individual grant descriptions for the relevant closing date.