Research students with concerns about research misconduct

If possible, students should first seek advice from their research supervisor or associate supervisor.

If the student does not feel comfortable doing this, or if the supervisor or associate supervisor is somehow involved in the issue of concern, students may approach the Postgraduate Co-ordinator for their School or Unit.

If the School or Unit does not have a Postgraduate Co-ordinator then students should go directly to the Head of School. Students also have the option to contact one of the Research Integrity Advisers, or the Director of Research Integrity to discuss the matter.