Accessing your notebook
To access your notebook:
- Visit https://au-mynotebook.labarchives.com.
- Do not enter your credentials here. Under Login through your Institution select The University of Sydney from the drop-down menu. You should now be redirected to a University of Sydney login page.
- Enter your UniKey and UniKey password to login.
To bookmark this page, save this link: https://aushib.labarchives.com?entityID=https%3A%2F%2Ftest-federation.sydney.edu.au%2Fidp%2Fshibboleth
Creating a new LabArchives account
Once you have logged in, you will need to create a LabArchives account. To do this:
- Select the option I do not have a LabArchives account and need to create one.
- Once selected, a new page will appear asking for the email address you want connected to your LabArchives account. Enter your email address in the box and select Create New Account.
After the email is entered, it will be associated with your University of Sydney credentials. Each time you login using these credentials, you will be taken directly to your LabArchives account.
Note: When logging in, there is an option to associate your account with an already existing account. For the time being, please do not select yes, since this functionality does not currently work.