Terms and Conditions
1. SCA Scholarships are open to students of Sydney College of the Arts.
2. With the exception of the Fauvette Loureiro Memorial Artists’ Exchange Scholarship (FLMAES), SCA Scholarships will be awarded on the following criteria:
- quality of past works of the applicant (portfolio)
- academic results of the applicant (where available)
- statement of need
4. Scholarship applications must be submitted online and then portfolios emailed to the Scholarships officer by the due date: 4pm, Friday, 23rd August 2013. Late applications cannot be considered.
5. Applicants cannot receive more than one of the listed SCA Scholarships as shown below.
6. SCA Scholarship and Exchanges Subcommittee (3 SCA academic staff members) will review all eligible applications and applicants will be advised of the outcome before the end of September at which time recipients will be provided with a bank details form to enable payment.
7. The Scholarship and Awards Ceremony will be held at 5:30pm on Wednesday, 16th October, certificates will be presented to Scholarship recipients.
8. The SCA Scholarships Subcommittee decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.