Before applying for an international exchange program, please check your eligibility:
- You can participate in an exchange program only once during your candidature.
- International exchange programs are not available for postgraduate coursework students (MFDI, MIDM and MSA).
- Postgraduate research students (PhD or MFA) cannot take an exchange program in the first or final semester of their candidature.
- Postgraduate research students must have the support in writing from their supervisor and any annual progress reviews must have a successful outcome.
- Bachelor of Visual Arts students must have an average of 65 across, and successfully complete all units of study in the semesters preceding the exchange.
- Third year Bachelor of Visual Arts students who are applying for an exchange program during fourth, Honours, year must have an average of 75 across second and third year units of study; an approved research proposal; and be accepted into Honours year.
- You must undertake initial research into available programs at exchange institutions.