International Students

Sydney College of the Arts offers a friendly, supportive and stimulating environment to all students interested in studying visual art.

SCA’s student population is diverse and one in six students are international. An international student is a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand, a temporary resident of Australia (including student, refugee or diplomat), a permanent resident of New Zealand, or a dependent of any of the above.

International students require an International Student Visa in order to study in Australia. Before you apply for a student visa, you need to have an offer of admission from the University. You then apply for your student visa from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

Prospective international students can seek further information from one of the University of Sydney agents overseas, or a representative in Australia that represents an overseas country or countries. Please use the Agent country listing for agent contact details.

For more information please visit International Students website.