Study Abroad and Exchange

You can apply to study at SCA under the Study Abroad and Student Exchange programs. These programs allow you to complete a semester or a year of your degree at SCA, the University of Sydney.

Student Exchange Programs

You can study fee exempt at SCA if you are enrolled at a university that has an official student exchange agreement with the University of Sydney.

SCA has a number of faculty-specific exchange programs.

You should contact your home university’s Exchange Program Office for details on how to apply as an exchange student

Study Abroad

If your home university does not have a student exchange agreement, you can study at SCA as a Study Abroad student. The Study Abroad program is where you enrol and pay your semester’s fees to the University of Sydney.

Please refer to the Study Abroad and Student Exchange website for more information or contact us at or phone +61 2 9351 1104.

Please note you must submit a portfolio of your recent artwork with your application.