Undergraduate Orientation Sessions
Sydney College of the Arts (SCA) holds dedicated orientation sessions for all new undergraduate students. During orientation we will welcome you to SCA, provide you with important information about the facilities and resources available to you, and provide you with an overview of your responsibilities as a member of the SCA community.
|Bachelor of Visual Arts||Wednesday, 26 February to Friday, 28 February 2014||To be confirmed||Sydney College of the Arts Auditorium, Bldg 21|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts (Honours)||Tuesday, 4 March 2014||To be confirmed||Sydney College of the Arts Board Room, Bldg 24|
You will meet key staff, your fellow students and representatives from the Sydney College of the Arts Student Society (SCASS) during the orientation.
You will also hear from the following people:
- Professor Colin Rhodes, Chair, Division of Architecture and Creative Arts, and Dean, Sydney College of the Arts
- Mr Andrew Lavery, Head, Department of Contemporary Art
- Mr Oliver Smith, First Year BVA Co-ordinator
- Mr Grant Crompton, Campus Manager
- Mr Doug Rosser, ICT Manager
- Ms Jennifer Hayes, Librarian
- Ms Nerida Olson, SCA Public Relations and Marketing Manager
- Ms Kerry Stern, Undergraduate Manager
- Ms Breda Dee, Casework & Policy Officer, Students' Representative Council
- Sydney College of the Arts Student Society (SCASS)
Orientation is compulsory for all commencing students.