GRADUATE SCHOOL ORIENTATION
We hold a dedicated orientation session for all new postgraduate students on the first day of each semester. We will welcome you to the Graduate School, provide you with important information on the facilities and resources available to you, and provide you with an overview of your responsibilities as a member of the Graduate School community.
Semester 2 Orientation will be held at 11am on Monday 29 July 2013. A venue will be confirmed closer to the time.
At orientation you will meet key staff, your fellow students and SUPRA representatives. You will hear from the following people:
- Professor Colin Rhodes, Chair, Division of Architecture and Creative Arts, and Dean, Sydney College of the Arts
- Dr Debra Dawes, Sydney College of the Arts Graduate School Director
- Mr Grant Crompton, Campus Manager
- Mr Doug Rosser, ICT Manager
- Ms Jennifer Hayes, Librarian
- Ms Nerida Olson, SCA Public Relations and Marketing Manager
- Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association (SUPRA)
- Graduate School Gallery Committee
You will also have an opportunity to meet with the academic staff who will oversee your work, such as course coordinators and seminar conveners.
Oreintation is compulsory for all commencing Graduate School students.