Walter and Eliza Hall Scholarships 2014
Before completing the Application Form, please ensure you have read the following information;
To be eligible for the Walter & Eliza Hall Scholarships you must;
- have successfully completed your first and/or second year of study (i.e. at least 48 credit points) in an undergraduate Nursing degree (combined MNursing permitted) or Social Work degree at the University of Sydney;
- be financially disadvantaged (demonstrated by a means-tested benefit such as Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY, Carers Payment or Disability Support Pension);
- be continuing full-time study in Nursing or Social Work in a Commonwealth Supported Place (HECS liable) at the University of Sydney in 2014;
- be an Australian citizen.
- Documentation should be submitted to the Scholarships and Financial Support Service: Level 5, Jane Foss Russell G02, University of Sydney NSW 2006 with your SID and name CLEARLY marked on it.
- Please be aware that the successful recipient's name and correspondence address will be notified to the Walter and Eliza Hall Trust.
All applications must be accompanied by submitting a means tested Centrelink Income Statement such as: Youth Allowance, ABSTUDY, Austudy, Carers Payment or Disability Support Pension.
Please send a copy of your statement to:
Scholarships and Financial Support Service,
Level 5, Jane Foss Russell G02
University of Sydney NSW 2006
Please mark clearly on the statement your SID, name with an indication it is for the Walter and Eliza Hall Scholarship.
NB: Missing information will not be followed up due to the number of applications we receive. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all relevant information is contained within their application. If information is missed, this will mean that your application is incomplete and will be ineligible for consideration.
Applications and supporting documentation should be submitted by 5.00pm, Thursday 27 March 2014.