Forms for Research Scholarship Recipients

Please read the instructions on each form carefully.
Current students also need to lodge a candidature variation through Sydney Student.

Completing the forms

The forms below are interactive PDF's. Please type your answers and then print the form for signature.

Submitting the forms

Please refer to each form individually for submission instructions.

Forms and documents

Quick Reference Guide for RTP/UPA Holders

Scholarships Commencement Form

Note: Includes payroll information.

Scholarships Payment Authority Form

This form is now redundant. Please enter your bank account details on your Sydney Student portal by logging in to 'MyUni' and going to the 'My Finance' tab.

Research Scholarship Leave Application Form

Note: For sick or maternity leave only.

Maternity Leave For

Sick Leave Form

Research Scholarship Suspension Form 

Note: You may also need to lodge a Suspension or Leave-of-Absence request through Sydney Student.

Research Scholarship Recommencement Form

Note: You may also need to re-enrol through Sydney Student.


Research Scholarship Extension Application Form
Thesis Allowance Claim Information   

RTP Relocation Allowance Information

Note: For domestic students only.


 International Research Scholarship Reimbursement Form

NOTE: The above listed forms and documents are for postgraduate research scholarship students only. Undergraduate and coursework scholarship students should refer to the Undergraduate and Coursework Forms page.