Bookings and Card / Key Request Forms
Making a vehicle booking
The School's vehicle booking system is handled by Webfleet. Before booking, please make sure you've read the Webfleet User Guide .
Make sure you've also reviewed the School's safety information page for vehicles along with the WHS Guidelines for Use of Vehicles and the School Vehicle Procedures .
To make a SOBS room/lab/Warrah/computer/projector booking:
- Using your staff unikey, log in using the format "MCS\unikey"
- View the Calendar for a list of available timeslots
- Click on the "Add new event" link under "Requests for Bookings"
- Wait for confirmation via email OR check the site regularly for updates
Conditions of Use:
- The lab must be left in the state that it was found
- No food or drink may be consumed in the lab during the course of the booking
Requests for IT Assistance
ICT offer a broad range of services to Staff, Students, Faculties and Departments of the University of Sydney. These include Audio Visual Services, Teaching and Learning, server hosting, email, wireless provisions for access on campus and dial-up provisions for access off campus. To find out more please visit the ICT website.
For IT support call x16000, or visit Ask Sydney ICT for answers to common issues.