We have compiled a list of sites where you can find animations that may be useful in teaching Biology.
- Animations of cellular and molecular processess - Harvard University
- Animations from Cells Alive site.
- Animations of cellular and molecular processess - associated with teaching modules at the University of North Dakota
- Multimedia websites for the Life Sciences
- List of biological animations from Berkeley Library
- Online Service (video and interactive media) for Cell Biology
- Biology textbook - Static Animations
- An overview of the role of animations on teaching can be found in: Mayer R.E and R. Moreno (2002). Animation as an Aid to Multimedia Learning. Educational Psychology Review 14(1): 87–99.