Collaborations with Industry
The Behaviour and Genetics of Social Insects Lab project "Marker Assisted Selection Of Honey Bees" collaborating with the Australian Honey Bee Industry Council
- NSW Department of Environment and Conservation (Kangaroo Management Program, Nicole Payne)
- WA Department of Environment and Conservation (Peter Mawson, Principal Zoologist)
- Western Catchment Management Authority
- NSW Department of Primary Industries (Steve McLeod, Ecologist)
- Department of Environment and Heritage SA (Lisa Farroway, Ecologist)
Peter McGee is collaborating with Anne Clements and associates(). The collaboration is built around revegetation of highly disturbed ecosystems
Rick Shine has collaborations with:
- NSW Department of Environment and Conservation (Meagan Ewings)
- WA Department of Environment and Conservation (David Pearson)
- Zoos Victoria (Graeme Gillespie)
- NSW Department of Primary Industries (Frank Lemckert)
- Australian Government Department of the Environment and Heritage (Damian McRae)
- Australian Reptile Park (John Weigel)
Dieter Hochuli has several collaborations with Gerry Cassis at the Australian Museum, funded by an Environmental Trust grant "Hidden Losses: Identifying Coextinction of Fauna on Threatened Plants". It ran from 2006-2008.
Shauna Murray is collaborating with the Department of Primary Industries, Fisheries. The project was an investigation into toxic dinoflagellates cysts in the Port Stephens area and ran from 2006 - 2007.
Clare McArthur, Mathew Crowther and Katherine Tuft (PhD candidate) are collaborating with Todd Soderquist and Mark Fosdick of the Department of Environment and Conservation on "Interactions between Rock-wallabies, sympatric macropods and fire in the Warrumbungles National Park". Duration of the project: 2006-2009.