Applying for Honours
Biological Sciences requirements
The application process has three components.
- First you must find a project and supervisor. After securing a project and supervisor you must apply to both the Biological Sciences and Faculty of Science.
- Submit the below Biological Sciences online application form.
- Submit the Faculty of Science Honours Application.
- Calculating your WAM (Minimum WAM - 65)
- Step 1. Complete the School application online form below
- Step 2. Complete the Faculty of Science application Faculty of Science Honours Application & Information for all applicants
- Applications for Semester 1, 2016 are now open. Closing dates for the Step 1 application is:
- 29 November 2015 (domestic applications) and
29 November2015 (international applications)
- The last day for lodging your Step 2 application with the Faculty once you have a confirmed supervisor is:
- 30 November 2015 (domestic applications) and
30 November 2015 (international applications)
- The School will contact you in Early December 2015 to confirm your offer.
- Semester 1, 2016 Honours commences Wednesday 27 January 2016
Closing date for University of Sydney Honours Scholarships 8 January 2016.
Honours & Graduate Diploma Projects application form
The deadline for domestic and international submissions for Semester 1, 2016 commencement is listed above.