Applying for Honours
School of Biological Sciences requirements
The application process has three components.
- First you must find a project and supervisor. After securing a project and supervisor you must apply to both the School of Biological Sciences and Faculty of Science.
- Submit the below School of Biological Sciences online application form.
- Submit the Faculty of Science Honours Application.
- Calculating your WAM (Minimum WAM - 65)
- Step 1. Complete the School application online form below
- Step 2. Complete the Faculty of Science application Faculty of Science Honours Application & Information for all applicants
- Applications for Semester 2, 2015 are now open. Closing dates for the Step 1 application is:
- 29 June 2015 (domestic applications) and
29 April 2015 (international applications)
- The last day for lodging your Step 2 application with the Faculty once you have a confirmed supervisor is:
- 30 June 2015 (domestic applications) and
30 April 2015 (international applications)
- The School will contact you in Early July 2015 to confirm your offer.
- Semester 2, 2015 Honours commences Monday 20 July 2015
Closing date for University of Sydney Honours Scholarships TBA.
Honours & Graduate Diploma Projects application form
The deadline for domestic and international submissions for Semester 2, 2015 commencement is listed above.