Applying for Honours
School of Biological Sciences requirements
The application process has three components.
- First you must find a project and supervisor. After securing a project and supervisor you must apply to both the School of Biological Sciences and Faculty of Science.
- Submit the below School of Biological Sciences online application form.
- Submit the Faculty of Science Honours Application.
- Calculating your WAM (Minimum WAM - 65)
- Step 1. Complete the School application online form below
- Step 2. Complete the Faculty of Science application Faculty of Science Honours Application & Information for all applicants
- Semester 2, 2013 applications
The last day for lodging your Step 1 application with the School is 26 June, 2013 (online application form below)
- The last day for lodging your Step 2 application with the Faculty is 28 June 2013 (once you have a confirmed supervisor)
- The School will contact you in early July 2013 to confirm your offer.
- Closing date for Semester 1, 2014 applications TBA
Closing date for University of Sydney Honours Scholarships 4 January 2013.
Honours & Graduate Diploma Projects application form
The deadline for submission for Semester 2, 2013 commencement is 26 June, 2013. Semester 1, 2014 TBA