- The Cornforths - An article by Dr Jim Eckert, Honorary Research Associate, School of Chemistry, The University of Sydney.
- The Cornforth Autobiography and Nobel Lecture from the Nobel e-Museum.
- "Face to Face with John Cornforth", an interview and transcript about the Cornforths' life and work conducted by the Vega Science Trust.
- Sir John Cornforth's Lecture on "Scientists as Citizens" delivered on the RACI 75th Anniversary, published by the Australian Journal of Chemistry (1993, 46, 265).
- Sir John Cornforth's 1992 Sir Robert Price Lecture "The Trouble with Synthesis", published by the Australian Journal of Chemistry (1993, 46, 157).
- Sir John Cornforth's 1975 Australian of the Year Biography from the National Australia Day Council.
- Australian Journal of Chemistry Cornforth Foundation Issue, Volume 56, Number 8, 2003, commemorating the launch of the Foundation.http://www.publish.csiro.au/nid/52/issue/715.htm