The Electronics Workshop provides IT and technical support to both teaching and research sections within the School of Chemistry. IT services across the school are undergoing some strategic changes, which will change the way some services are provided to end users, however the Electronics workshop should be the first point of contact for IT support within the School of Chemistry.
- We can help with buying, setting up and using PC and Apple computers.
- Resolving network problems (we stock network cables and network hubs)
- Resolving software problems (excluding teaching how it works)
- Repair service that includes, fault finding to all the electronics equipment in the teaching and research laboratories
- We are able to provide help and advice on electrical and electronic matters
- We keep a selection of small electronic and electrical components