Postgraduate research projects

Find a supervisor in chemistry

To find a potential supervisor, you should either visit the University's Research Supervisor Connect site or visit research areas for a list of staff working in a particular area.

An overview of the research programs and individual staff members research activities can also be found in the School of Chemistry Research Report.

Once you have selected a potential supervisor, you should contact them by email or phone to make an appointment. So that potential supervisors can assess your Chemistry background and hence suitability for a research project, you should provide them with a full CV, including academic record, and the names and contact details of at least 2 academic referees.

Your next step is to apply for scholarships to fund your candidature.

Two students working in a laboratory