Postgraduate Program Fees
Please refer to the course information page for details of course fees. If you would like to know more about Commonwealth supported places, HECS-HELP and FEE-HELP please visit the financial information for domestic postgraduate students webpage.
Please refer to the course information page for details of course fees. International students are not eligible for part time programs.
More information about coursework fees for international students.
Important Note about Fees
- Full time study requires enrolment in at least 18 credit points of study per semester.
- All fees stated are in Australian dollars.
- All fees stated for both domestic and international applicants are subject to change.
- All fees stated on this website do not include additional course costs such as text books or additional courses/equipment.
- The University’s tuition fees are reviewed annually and may be varied during the period of study. The exact tuition fee for your degree may also depend on the specific units of study in which you enrol.
Domestic research students
For information about the Research Training Scheme and research scholarships, visit the Financial information for domestic postgraduate students webpage.
International research students
Visit the scholarships for postgraduate international students page. You may also wish to contact the International Student Office.
||Research program||Duration in years
|AGRICULTURE||Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Agriculture||3|
|Master of Philosophy in Agriculture||2|
|SCIENCE||Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Science||3|
|Master of Philosophy||1|
|Graduate Diploma in Science||1|
|VETERINARY SCIENCE||Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Veterinary Science||3|
|Master of Science in Veterinary Science||2|
|Master of Veterinary Clinical Studies||2|
|Master of Veterinary Science||2|
Visit the university's postgraduate costs and scholarships page for more information.
Also see coursework scholarships and research scholarships.