How to Apply - International Students
- UAC applicants
- All other applicants
- Academic requirements and other entry requirements
- Application forms (online and paper)
- Credit for previous studies / Advanced standing
If you are studying one of the following qualifications, then you should apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) International module:
- an Australian Year 12 qualification (eg. NSW HSC, VCE, SA Matriculation) either inside or outside of Australia
- the International Baccalaureate** in Australia or overseas
- the New Zealand Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 3 in New Zealand
If you are not studying one of the above qualifications, you will need to apply through the International Student Office. You can complete and online application or a paper application. See a list of overseas academic qualifications recognised by the University of Sydney.
Future Student Contact Centre
Level 4, Jane Foss Russell Building (G02)
The University of Sydney
NSW 2006 Australia
Phone: 1800 SYD UNI (1800 793 864) (onshore students only)
+61 2 8627 1444 (outside Australia)
Fax: +61 2 8627 8387
Email via online enquiry
Read about academic requirements and other entry requirements for undergraduate international students.
Go to application details and forms for international students. There is an online application form or you can use a paper application form.
What to bring on enrolment day
- Your offer letter
- A passport-sized photo (for your student identification card)
- Your Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECoE)
- A pen
Credit for previous studies / Advanced standing
View information about credit for previous studies.