Reading group in History and Philosophy of Science
- Lorraine Daston and Peter Galison, Objectivity
(New York: Zone Books, 2007)
- Timothy Lenoir, The strategy of life: teleology and mechanics in nineteenth century German biology
- Keith Thomas, Man and the natural world: changing attitudes in England 1500-1800.
(London : Allen Lane, 1983)
- Porter, Roy & Teich, Mikuláš (eds), The Scientific revolution in national context.
(Cambridge; New York: Cambridge University Press, 1992)
we can divide this up, it's a series of independent pieces.
- Steve Fuller's Kuhn vs Popper.