- The University Code of Conduct prohibits any harassment, bullying or other treatment by another student, inside or outside class, that makes it harder for you to study or interferes with your education. This includes cyberbullying or unwelcome texting. If you are being harassed, you should immediately let the unit co-ordinator know, and we advise you to lodge a formal complaint. For the full Code Student Code of Conduct.
- Academic Honesty and Plagiarism The University Library has put together a useful First Year Road Map with many useful tips on referencing and assignment presentation.
- Guidelines on marking
- Re-marking of written work
- Special consideration Please be aware that Applications MUST be lodged within FIVE working days of the date of your assessment.
- Undergraduate forms and procedures