- The University Code of Conduct prohibits any harassment, bullying or other treatment by another student, inside or outside class, that makes it harder for you to study or interferes with your education. This includes cyberbullying or unwelcome texting. If you are being harassed, you should immediately let the unit co-ordinator know, and we advise you to lodge a formal complaint. For the full Code Student Code of Conduct.
- Academic Honesty and Plagiarism The University Library has put together a useful First Year Road Map with many useful tips on referencing and assignment presentation.
- Guidelines on marking
- Re-marking of written work
FORMS AND POLICIES
- If you are seeking Special Permission to undertake a Unit of Study for which you may not have the necessary prerequisites you will need to apply to the Unit of Study Coordinator for permission. This is a simple process online via MyUni - Sydney Student- Sydney Student: academic requests
- Special Consideration or Special Arrangement Applications must be made using the University's formal online application process no later than three 3 working days after the assessment occurrence or due date (unless a reasonable explanation for a delay is provided).
- Disability Support Unit Longer term health or emotional issues are best managed with adjustments to course assessments as part of an Academic Plan developed in discussion between the student and Disabilities Services.
- Science Faculty forms and policies