Gene Array Analysis Tool
Click on images for a normal screen-sized view
- Genes shown using their most recent names and abbreviations.
- Intensity data for each gene is displayed for each array (or, in customised solutions, average of arrays, etc).
- Dynamically choose which fold-change to show.
- Save the currently displayed list of genes as a Set.
- Displays the most recent ontological information.
- Shows the behaviour of the gene on each of the arrays along with all the inter-array comparisions.
- Buttons to ‘break out’ to useful web-sites of your choice (eg, xmap, Harvester, Entrez).
- Search for genes using both behaviour (gene intensity, fold-change) and ontology.
- Easily build complex multi-layered queries using just about any combination of AND/OR/NOT requests.
- Restrict the searches to previously saved sets of exons or genes.
- Lists and manages your saved sets of interesting genes.
- Select sets for viewing and printing.
- Import and Export sets of genes to share with colleagues.
- Select sets for cross-comparison using Venn Diagrams.
- Draw 2- or 3-way Venn Diagrams for selected sets of genes.
- View the list of genes associated with any sector on the diagram.
- More than 3 sets can be compared on request.