The academic staff teaching the Master of Nutrition and Dietetics Program come from a diverse range of research-focused backgrounds.
Core staff include:
- A/Prof Margaret Allman-Farinelli AdvAPD (Head of Discipline)
- Professor Jennie Brand-Miller
- A/Prof Samir Samman
- Dr Sue Amanatidis APD, Conjoint Senior Lecturer
- Dr Anna Rangan, APD, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Kim Bell-Anderson, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Margaret Nicholson APD, Lecturer
- Ms Merryl Ireland, APD, Lecturer
- Ms Tara Diversi APD, Lecturer
- Ms Fiona O'Leary, APD, Lecturer
- Ms Vincy Li, APD, Associate Lecturer
- Ms Wendy Stuart-Smith APD, Clinical Educator
- Ms Jessica Del Galligo, APD, Clinical Educator
Students of the MND Program also have the privilege of hearing from guest lecturers from specialty areas in Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Community, Food Service and Public Health.