The academic staff teaching the Master of Nutrition and Dietetics Program come from a diverse range of research-focused backgrounds.
Core staff include:
- Professor Margaret Allman-Farinelli AdvAPD (Head of Discipline)
- Dr Kim Bell-Anderson, Senior Lecturer
- Professor Jennie Brand-Miller
- Ms Merryl Ireland APD, Lecturer
- Dr Margaret Nicholson APD, Lecturer
- Dr Fiona O'Leary APD, Lecturer
- Dr Anna Rangan APD, Senior Lecturer
- Ms Wendy Stuart-Smith APD, Clinical Educator
Students of the MND Program also have the privilege of hearing from guest lecturers from specialty areas in Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Community, Food Service and Public Health.