Kickstart Terms and Conditions
By submitting this registration form I represent to the University of Sydney (“University”) that I have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions of Registration for a particular cohort of students for the Kickstart Program (“Program”) as set out below:
- The University will hold the requested number of places submitted in the form. If circumstances change or student numbers change, I understand that I am required to inform the University by email to as soon as possible. The final date to make changes is 20 business days before the booked session.
- Student numbers will be finalised 20 business days prior to a booked session. There is a cost of $27.50 (incl. GST) per student.
- For online payment facility using a credit card at time of booking, a receipt will be provided upon payment. For pay later facility, I understand that I will be invoiced for the number of students confirmed 20 business days before the booked session and payment should be made to ‘The University of Sydney’.
- If a booking is amended or cancelled less than 20 business days prior to the booked session, the session fee is non-refundable.
- The University may consider a request to change sessions and will endeavour to facilitate a reasonable change if requested more than 20 business days prior to a booked session, however, it cannot guarantee that a change may be made. If no change is possible and the requisite 20 business days notice has been provided, a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds will not be given for non-attendance or partial attendance, and make-up sessions will not be provided.
- The University reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for the Program (including the venue and staff participating) and to cancel the Program, although every effort will be made to provide the Program in a manner similar to that published. If the Program is not held for any reason then the University of Sydney’s liability is limited to the registration fee only.
- I acknowledge that the Program may involve activities that are potentially dangerous and I agree to abide by all directions of the University including its employees agents, contractors and volunteers.
- I warrant that I have obtained consent to attend from the parents and guardians of all students attending the Program.