Dr Nicolas Menicucci
A28 - Physics Building
The University of Sydney
|Telephone||+61 2 9351 4005|
|Fax||+61 2 9351 7726|
Google Scholar profile
- 2015: ARC DECRA Senior Research Fellow, University of Sydney
- 2012-14: ARC DECRA Research Fellow, University of Sydney
- 2011-12: Research Fellow (USyd DVCR Research Fellowship), University of Sydney
- 2008-11: Postdoctoral Fellow, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics (Canada)
- 2008: PhD Physics, Princeton University (USA)
- 2002: BS Physics (Hons.), University of New Mexico (USA)
NOTE: Please see my current CV (click here) for complete information
I am a Senior Research Fellow and ARC DECRA recipient specialising in theoretical quantum physics. My research includes:
- Continuous-variable quantum computing
- Quantum technology research and development
- Relativistic quantum information theory
NOTE: Please see my current CV (click here) for a complete list of career highlights, achievements, awards, publications, talks, and professional references
- Fault-tolerant quantum computing with continuous variables; Menicucci N; Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency/Research Grants.
- Quantum computation and relativistic quantum information; Menicucci N, Menicucci N; Australian Research Council (ARC)/Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA).
- Quantum Computation and Relativistic Quantum Information (QCRQI); Menicucci N, Bartlett S; DVC Research/Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme.