Current Students

This page provides a variety of references that are important to currently enrolled students.

For further information, contact the appropriate Teaching Coordinator or .

Important Links

Most Unit of Study information for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students who are currently enrolled is provided via eLearning. Login using your UniKey username and password.

Your MyUni provides access to information, documents and links provided by the University.

Student Travel Form for Honours and Postgraduate students undertaking approved travel or off-campus research.

Who is my lecturer?

List of Teaching Contacts

Science Faculty FAQs for undergraduate students

Science Faculty FAQs for postgraduate students

Engineering and Science degrees

Centre for Continuing Education - Short courses for adults conducted by Physics staff through the University's Centre for Continuing Education