Current Postgraduate Physics Students

Postgraduate Research degrees

Postgraduate Coursework degrees

Postgraduate Research Scholarships

Forms & Information

Useful links


Physoc - The Physics Society

Where to go for further help

If you need help, you can:

  • ask your supervisor or other students
  • go to the Physics Office, Room 210 in the Physics building, phone 9351 3037, or email .
  • go to the HDR Administration Centre on Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building, or email .
  • contact the Physics Postgraduate Research or Postgraduate Coursework Coordinators (see the Admin & teaching Contacts web page).
  • consult one of the Services provided by the University - see Student Support Services.