Postgraduate Physics – Current Students
Postgraduate Research degrees in Physics
Postgraduate Coursework degrees in Physics
Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships for Australian or New Zealand citizens, or Australian permanent residents.
- Scholarships for International students
- School of Physics Postgraduate Scholarships & Prizes
Postgraduate Information & Forms for Current Students
The links provided are intended to help you, as a Current Postgraduate Student, ‘navigate’ the University bureaucracy.
- Leave, Field Work and Special Duties form
- Faculty of Science Forms for Current Postgraduates
including: notification of withdrawal/discontinuation of candidature, application for extension of candidature, application for suspension, absence, time away and complete away, application for change in attendance status.
- Forms for Current Scholarship holders
including application for scholarship extension, thesis allowance claim.
- Faculty of Science Information for Current Postgraduates
including Frequently Asked Questions
- Physics IT support
- School of Physics Main Office
- Some helpful hints for postgraduate students
- School HR
- University Enrolment and Information @ MyUni
- University Student Support Services
Information on the wide range of student support services available at the University.
- International Student Office
Information for International students and available support services at the University.
- University Policy Register
including Academic Honesty in Coursework and the Higher Degree by Research Rule.
Ideas from the Science Faculty to match your Talents to Employers' Expectations.
Where to go for help
If you need help, you can:
- ask your supervisor or other students
- go to the Physics Office, Room 210 in the Physics building, phone 9351 3037, or email .
- contact the Physics Postgraduate Research or Postgraduate Coursework Coordinators (see the Admin & teaching Contacts web page.)
- consult the one of the Services provided by the University - see University Student Support Services.