Information for Undergraduate Students

Information and resources linked from here should provide Current Students with useful information and help you ‘navigate’ the University bureaucracy. If you have suggested additions please email the .

Where to go for help

If you need help, you can:

  • as a first step check the Physics website, Blackboard or MyUni for information, documents and links.
  • ask other students using the Discussion forum provided on Blackboard.
  • go to the , Room 210, ground floor, Physics building, or phone +61 2 9351 3037.
  • ask your lecturer or tutor.
  • consult the one of the Services provided by the University - see the University Student Support Services.

Read your email!

The University provides you with email access based on your unikey. We expect you to periodically read your University email account or to forward mail from it to an email account you do read (eg. a gmail account).

Information just for...

Forms you may need

Science Faculty Forms and Procedures including Special Consideration, Special Arrangements and Special Permission.


Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism

Special Consideration of factors affecting your study

Undergraduate Physics FAQ

Science Faculty

Science Faculty Information for Current Undergraduate Students

Enrolment, Re-Enrolment and Pre-Enrolment


University Information for Current Students is provided through MyUni

University Policy Register The University’s policy register has clear policies on academic issues such as Academic Honesty in Coursework (which includes plagiarism)

University Student Support Services Information on the wide range of student support services available at the University.

Special Consideration

For further information about undergraduate study, contact the Coordinator of the appropriate Teaching year via email. See the List of Teaching Contacts.