Information for Undergraduate Students
Information and resources linked from here should provide Current Students with useful information and help you ‘navigate’ the University bureaucracy. If you have suggested additions please email the .
Where to go for help
If you need help, you can:
- as a first step check the Physics website, Blackboard or MyUni for information, documents and links.
- ask other students using the Discussion forum provided on Blackboard.
- go to the , Room 210, ground floor, Physics building, or phone +61 2 9351 3037.
- ask your lecturer or tutor.
- consult the one of the Services provided by the University - see the University Student Support Services.
Read your email!
The University provides you with email access based on your unikey. We expect you to periodically read your University email account or to forward mail from it to an email account you do read (eg. a gmail account).
Consideration of factors affecting your study
If your academic performance in a Science Faculty unit of study is adversely affected by events or circumstances, you should complete an Application for Special Consideration or an Application for Special Arrangements, with accompanying documentation.
You should not submit an application of any type if:
- there is no assessment associated with a missed class, or
- you have a reasonable opportunity to make up any work you missed.
See Consideration of factors affecting your study or your Unit Outline for further details.
Information just for...
Forms you may need
Science Faculty Forms and Procedures including Special Consideration, Special Arrangements and Special Permission.
Ideas from the Science Faculty to match your Talents to Employers' Expectations
University Information for Current Students is provided through MyUni
University Policy Register The University’s policy register has clear policies on academic issues such as Academic Honesty in Coursework (which includes plagiarism)
University Student Support Services Information on the wide range of student support services available at the University.
For further information about undergraduate study, contact the Coordinator of the appropriate Teaching year via email. See the List of Teaching Contacts.