The School of Psychology at the University of Sydney is the oldest School of Psychology in Australia. We have a proud tradition, stemming from this history, but we firmly believe in continued innovation to ensure that we remain current. We are continuously changing to improve further on the excellence that characterizes our research and teaching. More..
- Michael Bowen Awarded APS Prize for Excellent PhD Thesis
- Lisa Kim Awarded Fellowship At University of York
- Eileen Chu And Stefano Verrelli On The Topic Of Online Dating
- Emotion expression and intergroup bias reduction between Muslims and Christians: Long-term Internet contact
- Investigating the Impact of Delayed Administration on the Efficacy of the Self-Administered Interview
- Reflective, causal, and composite indicators of quality of life: A conceptual or an empirical distinction?
- Greater involvement and diversity of Internet gambling as a risk factor for problem gambling
- Auditory frequency perception adapts rapidly to the immediate past