Peer reviewed Journal Articles
- Lintzeris, N., Rivas, C., Monds, L. A., Leung, S., Withall, A., & Draper, B. (In Press). Substance use, health status and service utilisation of older patients attending specialist Drug and Alcohol services.Drug and Alcohol Review.
- Fardell, J. E., Vardy, J., Monds, L. A., & Johnston, I. N. (In Press). The long term impact of oxaliplatin chemotherapy on rodent cognition and peripheral neuropathy. Behavioral Brain Research.
- Mullan, B., Allom, V., Sainsbury, K., & Monds, L. A. (In Press). Examining the predictive utility of an extended the Theory of Planned Behaviour model in the context of specific individual safe food-handling behaviours.Appetite.
- Todd, J., Mullan, B., Kothe, E., Monds, L. A. (2014). Reasoned versus reactive prediction of behaviour: A meta-analysis of the prototype willingness model. Health Psychology Review, published online May 14th.
- Monds, L. A., Paterson, H. M., Kemp, R.I., & Bryant, R.A. (2013). Do distress responses to a traumatic film predict susceptibility to the misinformation effect? Journal of Trauma and Dissociation, 14(5), 562-575.
- Monds, L. A., Paterson, H. M., & Whittle, K. (2013). Can warnings decrease the misinformation effect in post-incident debriefing? International Journal of Emergency Services, 2(1), 49-59.
- Monds, L. A., Paterson, H. M., Kemp, R. I., & Bryant, R. A., (2012). Individual differences in susceptibility to false memories for neutral and trauma-related words. Psychiatry, Psychology & Law. First published online June 28th. DOI:10.1080/13218719.2012.692932
- Hargreaves, G. A., Monds, L., Gunasekaran, N., Dawson, B., & McGregor, I. S. (2009). Intermittent access to beer promotes binge-like drinking in adolescent but not adult Wistar rats. Alcohol, 43(4), 305-314.