2012 Course fees
|Course||Duration||Credit points||Domestic student fees||International student fees|
|Graduate Certificate in Spatial Information Science||2 semesters
(part time study only)
|24||$410 per credit point||not available to international students|
|Graduate Diploma in Spatial Information Science||2 semesters full time
4 semesters part time
|36||$410 per credit point||$16,680 per semester|
|Master of Science in Spatial Information Science||2 semesters full time
4 semesters part time
|48||$410 per credit point||$16,680 per semester|
Financial information for domestic students
A limited number of Commonwealth supported places (CSP) are offered in this course, and are awarded based on merit (ie. there is no formal application process for a CSP merit place). Students who are awarded a CSP merit place are generally required to contribute to the cost of their higher education through a student contribution. The Australian Government also contributes to part of the cost. A HECS-HELP scheme exists to allow eligible students to defer their student contribution and repay it later through the taxation system.
For fee paying students, a FEE-HELP loan scheme exists to assist with your tuition fees.
For more information about Commonwealth supported places, HECS-HELP and FEE-HELP, read financial information for domestic postgraduate students on the Faculty of Science website.
Financial information for international students
International students are not eligible for part time study.
If you wish to find out more about fees for international students, read fee payment for international students on the University of Sydney website.
Important note about fees:
- Full time study requires enrolment in at least 18 credit points of study per semester.
- All fees stated are in Australian dollars.
- All fees stated for both domestic and international applicants are subject to change.
- All fees stated on this website do not include additional course costs such as text books or additional courses/equipment.
- The University’s tuition fees are reviewed annually and may be varied during the period of study. The exact tuition fee for your degree may also depend on the specific units of study in which you enrol.