2008 Volume 16
Welcome to the first issue of CAL-laborate International, a refereed journal replacing CAL-laborate ,
CAL-laborate International, Volume 16, October 2008:
- Editorial, Table of Contents & Editorial Committee
- Peer review role-playing as a method of teaching senior undergraduate science
Melanie Johnston-Hollitt, School of Mathematics & Physics, University of Tasmania
- Making feedback more immediate
K.M. McGregor and A.R. Merchant, Applied Physics, RMIT University and M. Butler, Science, Engineering and Technology Portfolio, RMIT University
- The latent potential of YouTube-Will it become the 21st Century lecturer's film archive?
Adam Micolich, School of Physics, The University of New South Wales
- Differences in two evaluations of answers to a conceptual physics question: a preliminary analysis
Andrew L. Roberts, Manjula D. Sharma, Ian M. Sefton and Joe Khachan, School of Physics, The University of Sydney
- What are students learning in practicals? A cross sectional study in university physics laboratories
Adam Richardson, Manjula D. Sharma and Joe Khachan, School of Physics, The University of Sydney
Please reference article as follows:
Author (2008) Title. CAL-laborate International, 16, page numbers.