News and events
Upcoming SEIB Events
- May 31 - Whole Genome Sequencing in Diagnostic Microbiology - joint SEIB and CIDM-PH Workshop
- August 2 (daytime) - Workshop: Neglected Zoonotic Diseases
August 2 (evening) - Beveridge Lecture
- December 5 - SEIB/SIBRN Colloquium
2013 Completed SEIB Events
2013 Archive News
- Dr Grant Hill-Cawthorne is the newly appointed Lecturer in Communicable Disease Epidemiology. This is a joint SEIB and Sydney School of Public Health Appointment.
- Associate Professor Julie Leask has been awarded a Career Development Fellowship 2013-2016 on "Improving communication about immunisation through social sciences research"