Fellows of Senate
Thomas (Tom) Daniel Kaldor
Mr Tom Kaldor was the Fellow of Senate elected by and from the undergraduate students of the University from 1 December 2009 - 30 November 2010, and a member of the following Senate committees:
- Chair Appointments Committee
- Nominations and Appointments Committee
Tom's term/s of office as a Fellow of Senate:
- term 1: 1 December 2009 - 30 November 2010 (one year)
Fellow of Senate, 2009 - 2010
Thomas Daniel Kaldor was a candidate for the Bachelor of Arts (Hons)/Bachelor of Laws.
Tom won the following:
- Paul M Sweezy Prize 2008 (Best student in 3rd year Political Economy)
- Geelum-Simpson-Lee Prize 2006 (Best student in Economy and Policy)
- University of Sydney Merit Scholarship 2006-2011
- Australian Intervarsity Debating Championship 2008
Tom was a member of Sydney Uni Debating 2006 - 2008, in the Law Revue 2007 - 2009 and in the Band Competition in 2009.
He has worked as an Enrolment Officer in the Student Centre, and Research Assistant for Professor Mary Crock in 2009. Between 2006 and 2009 he worked in the Arts Unit, NSW Department of Education and Training.