Fellows of Senate
Jane Fitzgerald Spring
Ms Jane Spring was a Fellow of Senate elected by and from the graduates of the University of Sydney from 1 December 2009 to 30 November 2013.
Jane was a member of the following Senate committees:
- Buildings and Estates Committee (from 3 May 2010)
- Nominations and Appointments Committee (from 3 May 2010)
and was also a member of the International House Council in the category of ‘One other Fellow of Senate, appointed annually’ (Clause 7a(i) of the Constitution).
BEc (Hons) LLB MPA Sydney, ACIS CSA
Fellow of Senate, 2009 - 2013
Jane is a corporate secretary and sports administrator. Her employment experience includes:
- Corporate Secretary, Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation, NSW Businesslink and Sydney Olympic Park Authority
- Manager, Industry Development Unit, NSW Sport & Recreation
- Manager, Games Training, Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games
- Solicitor, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
Jane was made an Honorary Life Member of the Sydney University Women’s Sports Association in 2002 and an Honorary Fellow of the University in 2008, and has been President of the Sydney University Women’s Rowing Club since 1986. Jane has represented NSW in rowing and wheelchair basketball. She received a NSW Government Community Service Award in 2006 and a Australian Sports Medal, Commonwealth 2000.