Fellows of Senate
Professor Bruce Gregory Sutton
Professor Bruce Sutton was Chair of the Academic Board and thereby an official Fellow of Senate from 13 April 2006 to 11 December 2009.
He was an ex-officio member of the following Senate committees: Advisory Committee for Honorary Awards, Chair Appointments Committee, Finance and Infrastructure Committee and Senate/Sports Liaison Committee.
BAgrSc Qld PhD ANU
Chair, Academic Board and ex-officio Fellow of Senate 2006 - 2009
Professor Sutton's details include:
- Chair, Academic Board (2006-2009)
- Associate Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (to 2009)
- Honorary Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (from 2010)
- Associate Dean, Learning and Teaching, Faculty of Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources (2003-2005)
- Member, Academic Board (2004-2009)
- Member Learning and Teaching Committee and Undergraduate Studies Committee
- Chair, Undergraduate Studies Committee
- Chair, Learning and Teaching Committee
- Director, Boundary Lane Child Care Co. (1985-1996)
- member Management Committee Sustainable Rice CRC (1997-2005)
- Emeritus member American Society of Plant Biologists
- member Crop Science Society of America, American Agronomy Society, Irrigation Association of Australia.