The Senate has established the following committees to assist it in connection with the exercise of its functions:
- Buildings and Estates Committee
- Chair Appointments Committee
- Finance and Audit Committee
- Human Resources Committee
- Investment and Commercialisation Committee
- Nominations and Appointments Committee
- Safety and Risk Management Committee
- Election of Principal Officers of the Senate and of Committees of the Senate and of the Fellow referred to in Section 9(c) of the Act - Resolutions of the Senate
- Resolutions of the Senate relating to each Senate committee can be accessed from the links on the left.
Questions or feedback can be emailed to , Executive Officer to Senate.