The Committee's report to Senate
What is in the Committee's report to Senate?
- Please note that the Report is NOT a summary of the minutes.
- Rather, it is a selection of those items which Senate should know about and set out in an appropriate order (i.e. not necessarily in the order of your agenda).
- Report to Senate template:
- The Committe's report needs to be divided into the two sections below (as applicable):
Item/s for decision
Item/s for information
- Recommendations to Senate need to be clearly identified.
- Any necessary attachments, e.g. for recommendations to Senate, need to be provided.
Approval of minutes / report
The minutes and report need to be approved by the following:
- Relevant Senior Officer
- Committee Chair
- Vice-Chancellor (via Debbie Bowman)
- Secretary to Senate (via Debbie Bowman)