Fellows of Senate
Ms Kim Wilson is the Fellow of Senate elected by and from the non-academic staff of the University of Sydney.
Ms Wilson's terms of office as a Fellow of Senate:
- term 1: 1 December 2001 - 30 November 2003 (two years)
- term 2: 1 December 2003 - 30 November 2005 (two years)
- term 3: 1 December 2005 - 31 May 2007 (1.5 years)
- term 4: 1 June 2007 - 31 May 2009 (two years)
- term 5: 1 June 2009 - 31 May 2011 (two years)
- term 6: 1 June 2011 - 31 May 2013 (two years) - current term
Kim is a member of Senate's Safety and Risk Management Committee (from 3 May 2010) and was a member of Senate’s former Student Appeals Committee (Exclusions and Readmissions).
Fellow of Senate, 2001 -
Liaison Librarian, Fisher Library
Kim is Fisher Library Circulation coordinator/ Librarian, having worked at Fisher Library, University of Sydney, since 1985. She has been State Vice-President of ULOA and sub-branch secretary of HSUA, and is currently an active member of NTEU. She was also a member of the former Senate/EEO Committee from 1989 to 1994.