Terms of reference
The Alumni, Development and Marketing Committee will:
- Review and recommend for SEG approval strategies, policies and procedures in relation to marketing and communications, student recruitment, development and alumni engagement.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of strategies and major programs in these four areas and recommend to SEG initiatives that might be undertaken to improve performance.
- Track and monitor the University’s brand position over time and recommend to SEG initiatives that might be undertaken to improve performance.
- Monitor and oversee the University’s sponsorship activity to ensure return on investment.
- Oversee a University-wide management framework for events and public programs.
- Include a standing item on each agenda detailing relevant communications from Divisional Boards and Faculties.
- One member of SEG (Chair)
- Vice Principal, Advancement
- Director, Alumni and Development
- Director, Marketing and Communications
- Director, Student Recruitment
- Dean of Business
- Dean of Law
- Dean of Pharmacy
- General Counsel or nominee