Colleges Consultative Committee
The Colleges Consultative Committee has been established to provide a more formal forum for meetings of residential colleges with the University’s senior management, and a stronger relationship between the colleges and the University’s governance mechanisms.
The committee, chaired by the Vice-Chancellor, is aimed at enhancing opportunities for information exchange between the colleges and the University with a view to enhancing the student experience.
Frequency of meetings: quarterly and as required.
- Dr Michael Spence (Chair), Vice-Chancellor and Principal
- Dr Amanda Bell, Principal, The Women's College
The Women's College
- Professor Marie Carroll, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Academic Affairs)
- Mr Adrian Diethelm, Acting Rector, St John's College
St John's College
- Mr Wayne Erickson, Principal, St Andrew's College
St Andrew's College
- Dr Ivan Head, Warden, St Paul's College
St Paul's College
- Dr Marie Leech, Principal, Sancta Sophia College
Sancta Sophia College
- Ms Lisa Sutherland, Master, Wesley College
- Ms Jessica Carroll, Director, International House
- Ms Shana Kerlander, CEO, Mandelbaum House