Disability Action Plan Committee
The Disability Action Plan Committee was formed to ensure that the University incorporates the rights and opportunities of people with disabilities in all policies, planning and conduct, as set out in the Disability Action Plan 2013 - 18 (DAP).
Frequency: Twice per semester for the life of the DAP.
- Professor Colin Rhodes (Chair), Dean and Director, Sydney College of the Arts
- Ms Jordi Austin, Director, Student Support Services
- Ms Victoria Bolton, Architect, Campus Infrastructure Services
- Professor Jennie Brand-Miller, Professor, Human Nutrition, School of Molecular Bioscience
- Mr Jazmin Camdzic, DAP Consultative Cte Student Rep
- Mr John Dixon, Acting Director, Human Resources
- Mr Bruce Meikle, Chief Information Officer ICT
- Dr Maree Murray, Director, Equity and Diversity Strategy Centre
- Ms Jo Ragen, DAP Consultative Cte Staff Rep
- Mr Dominic Stewart, OGC
- Ms Nicole Wedgewood, Centre for Disability Research and Policy