Terms of reference
The Disability Action Plan Committee will:
- Prioritise the recommendations of the DAP with respect to planning the implementation of the recommendations and advise on the appropriate budget allocations for the annual implementation plan.
- Oversee, review, evaluate and report on the outcomes, as set out in the DAP
- Monitor and assist the development and implementation of local Faculty and business unit DAPs.
- Provide quarterly reports to the Senior Executive Group on the progress of implementation of the DAP and signal outstanding issues for resolution.
- Conduct an annual survey of staff and students to monitor and evaluate the success of the DAP, including measures of the culture of inclusivity within the University.
- Receive from and send to other sub-committees of SEG, including Divisional Boards, reports as appropriate.
- Chair – normally a member of SEG (see above)
- 3 x Faculty members of SEG
- Director, Human Resources (or nominee)
- Director, Student Support Services
- Director, CIS (or nominee)
- Director, OGC (or nominee)
- 1 staff member (who shall be a member of the DAP Consultative Committee)
- 1 student member (who shall be a member of the DAP Consultative Committee)
- The DAP SEG Sub-Committee aspires to a membership that will include, by 2018, at least 50% with a declared disability.