Terms of reference
The International Committee will:
1. Develop university-wide international strategies in consultation with the Regional Advisory Groups as
required during the University's planning cycle.
2. Review and recommend for SEG approval the Annual Regional Action plans received from the RAGs
3. Advise SEG on competitive responses to emerging trends, partnership development and regional
priorities as recommended by the Regional Advisory Groups.
4. Review and monitor international strategic plans (University-wide, divisions, faculties, and area studies
Centres), to ensure university-wide engagement and consistency of strategic intent.
5. Assess the quality and impact of international strategies and programs.
6. Assess proposals on resource development programs for attracting people, grants, scholarships and
7. Provide input to university-wide international reviews and submissions as required.
- Vice-Chancellor, Chair
- Director, International
- Director, China Studies Centre
- Director, Southeast Asia Centre
- Director, US Study Centre
- Director, Marketing and Communications
- Director, Alumni relations and events
- Director, International Student Office
- PVC Education Operations
- Representative from the Research Portfolio
- Divisional representatives at least 3 of which should be Deans