Regional resources and links
For additional information, the links below will take you to external resources, partner websites and other University of Sydney regional faculties. If you are a student, you may wish to refer to the Social Inclusion Unit's students section for further information.
Regional external links
- NSW Department of Education and Communities Beyond the Line Program
- Rural and Distance Education: The NSW Department of Education and Communities is committed to equity of outcomes for students in NSW. Through its Access and Equity Directorate, a range of programs are available for students and schools to provide access and improve learning outcomes, particularly in rural areas.
- The NSW Country Areas Programs (NSW CAP) is an equity program that reduces the impact of distance and improves educational outcomes for geographically isolated schools and school communities. It does so through supplementary funding and support of local and network initiatives that facilitate innovation and collaborations between students, teachers and school communities within local contexts.
- Royal Agricultural Society of NSW Regional Grants and Scholarships
- The Brolga Project
- Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience
University of Sydney regional links
- University of Sydney Faculty of Health Sciences Rural and Remote Health
- University of Sydney Faculty of Veterinary Science Rural Students Entry Scheme
- University of Sydney Business School Regional Industry Placement Program - click on the "Regional" tab when you arrive on the page.
- University of Sydney Faculty of Science Outreach