The Institute for Teaching and Learning is working in conjunction with the Social Inclusion Unit and other groups to develop and support inclusive teaching practices.
- Developing inclusive teaching an introduction to the institute's teacher support resources
- Inclusive teaching strategies ways to engage with your students, and let them approach learning in the most open way possible
- Widening Participation Scholars network current University staff (academic and general) from a variety of faculties who have attended conferences on social inclusion and are championing widening participation at the University
- Conferences on social inclusion a list of past and upcoming conferences focused on strategies and initiatives for social inclusion.
- Staff development for Indigenous education a project to increase staff awareness of Indigenous education issues and the resources available to Indigenous students, and develop staff teaching and awareness.