Submitting a proposal
All proposals should be made through this web page.
Presentations may take various forms.
- panel discussion
- round-table discussion
- individual paper
- informal discussion of research work
Please indicate which type of proposal you wish to make by ticking the relevant box in the form below.
Types of presentations
- panel discussions: papers presented in organised panels focusing on single sub-themes and spanning one to three sessions [deadline for proposal submission 1 March 2013]
- round-table discussions on especially topical sub- themes and spanning one session only [deadline for proposal submission 1 March 2013]
The panel and roundtable discussions will be proposed and coordinated by panel and roundtable leaders, who will propose their topics and in turn invite other contributors to join them. The leaders of panels will have the discretion to invite whomever they wish to participate in a panel, to organise the discussion as they see fit (as a set of formal papers or as a roundtable discussion) and/or propose that the panel should straddle more than one session.
In the lead-up to the conference, panel and roundtable leaders will be expected to stay in close contact with one or another designated person among the organisers of the conference. Contact persons will be identified after the deadline for offers of panels/roundtables on 1 March 2013.
- individual papers [deadline for abstract submission 1 September 2013]
Papers will be grouped generally three to a session by the conference organisers
- posters [deadline for abstract submission 1 September 2013]
Posters will be displayed in a dedicated conference space, and a special poster session will be dedicated to their viewing and presentation by authors. Prizes will be given for the best posters.
- video and film presentations [deadline for proposal submission 1 September 2013]
Depending on length and the conference schedule, these presentations may be organised within or outside the normal parallel panel session times.
- informal discussions of research work in progress led by researchers involved [deadline for submission 1 March 2013]
These discussions will be scheduled within normal parallel session times.
Please fill out the form below to indicate your interest in submitting a paper or a panel suggestion.